User rank icons

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • I finished importing the user rank icons from the old forum, however, they look a little dated on this board software plus the new software is capable of genius things like class repeats, etc.

So I'm thinking of simply finding a new and shiny looking tiny football icon so the rank icons will be... basically the same, but look new and shiny.

Thoughts, objections, totally different ideas for an icon?

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• At first thought, it went through my head that shiny Lombardi Trophies would be cool, but on second thought, I think that would be too pretentious and might jinx us.

I like your idea of the shiny footballs, Q, or even something that lights up. I like bling, but I'm a girl, so...

• Could always go with tiny cans of Miller High Life :D (apparently I need to upload a "laughing" avatar still)

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw