One has to wonder how the snap count works itself out this coming season for the Steelers ...
the way I am looking at this is ...
1 ) James Harrison even at an advanced age is not your average human and arguably the most productive of the group in 2014
2) Moats was signed to a new deal for more than what you would want to pay a backup player for
3) Jarvis Jones was a first round pick and thought to be the future at the pos.and looked good his first two games in 2014 prior to injury
4) Dupree was just drafted in the 1st round
5) Shawn Lemon was arguably the best OLB in the CFL last year
6) Anthony Chickillo was also added in this last draft ( for me more of a DE than LB but they have him listed as a LB )
and still other remaining hopefuls such as Howard Jones and Jordan Zumwalt from last years draft
mind you this is not everyone but the highest profile guys with the largest recent investment ...
should be very interested to see how it all pans out