a couple people contacted me of an issue

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • 2 people from twitter contacted me that they registered but did not get a verification email to proceed with ...

this could be a real issue if it is happening to others as well ...

one of which is a steelers writer looking to add content and the other is a steelers radio show host who does a lot of prospect interviews and current and former steeler player interviews all in which would be fantastic added content to the site ...

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• Once I finally had a moment to check in that was my idea too,

I made a test account and I got the mail immediately, unfortunately, it went straight to my spam folder

One thing I will adjust once I get a bit of time is who the registration email comes from though. Listing from (redacted, but it was a pretty long and random seeming email domain) probably doesn't help it slip past any spam filters.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• system emails now come from draftsteel at outlook dotcom

Manually approved the person who was still waiting for the e-mail, I'd put money on it having been a matter of the email going to junk/spam but even if that's not what happened in that case, they can log in and participate now.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• I know I tried to register and log in on the old draftsteel site not knowing there was a new site. So I guess I kind of got stuck in the middle so I had to create a new username on the new site. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Tube, I'm sure the administrators can get you your regular user name back if you want it.