Important Registration info please read

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Once registered you will receive a confirmation email but do to the length of the forum web address often times that confirmation mailing goes to your spam inbox , so please check there before emptying that spam box as you will need that confirmation to finalize registration ....

Thanks

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• The issue was/is that the registration e-mail is coming from the server roll that was used to perform the forum upgrade. So a big "oops - my fault!" on that one. Registrations should now be coming from draftsteel @ outlook - but please let me know if you register and that is not the case.

The point remains though, that if you don't see your registration verification e-mail, then to please check your spam folder. It seems we've had a couple member sign up and not find their verification, because the e-mail client routed it to spam.

If you still have issues or cannot find your registration activation then contact me directly ([email protected]) with the subject DraftSteel Registration, and I will activate your account manually.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• I think you actually have to be registered to get far enough to see this thread, don't you? Anyway, I dig the new avvy it gave me, but I gotta go off and slip into something more appropriate.

Ah yeah, the ol' gravatar - does some hash checks to generate a random monster instead of the boring "blank avatar." Do you want your regular username back instead of the V2? I can do one of two things - an admin change to the old one's password (so that you can get it and change it, etc), or, probably change this username into that one (though I'd have to change the old one to Vrab-old or something to avoid a conflict).

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Nope, couldn't care less. Just wanna hang with some homies who talk some reasonable football this season.

you came to the right place for that old friend ....

maybe we can even drum up an old Turner the Burner thread ( however I will assume auto prune did those in years ago )

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin