HWGS XIV... is it happening?

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • And shall it be called HWGS XIV... or HWGS XIII since XIII fell through last season?

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Unless something happens in a hurry I'll be joining a random Yahoo league that needs one more person :laughing:

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• That said next year we ought to make a concerted effort to get some nice fantasy going here.

• Some years I was Jolly Green Giants, other years Soviet Machine or Supertramp. Still can't decide which I like best.

Might be refreshing to be in a league where @Landpirate isn't watching the waiver wire and stat lines like a hawk... damn could rarely grab a decent pickup!