2016 Guru record keeping thread

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • week 1 winner Shoes

week 2 winner Lemonhead

week 3 winner ubudog

week 4 winner Shoes

week 5 winner Lemonhead

week 6 winner -OSO

week 7 winner OSO

week 8 Bye

week 9 OSO

week 10 OSO on a huge roll

week 11 Shoes

week 12 Shoes

week 13 OSO

week 14 OSO

week 15 OSO

week 16 OSO

week 17 Shoes

regular season champ is without question OSO

Wildcard weekend -Shoes
    Divisional round - OSO
    AFC Championship game -

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• I guess I can predict a Kizer to Coates touchdown pass as well. This has been a strange pre-season!

"In short, in life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard; don't foul and don't shirk, but hit the line hard!"
    Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life (1900)

• I have a funny feeling Bell sits the first game.

Nah, they knew all along when he was going to report, and they used a Bill Belichick-type move to keep him from counting on the 53-man roster for the weekend. Cameron Sutton will be placed on I/R and Bell will sign his tender a minute later. I think he will gain 100+ yards rushing, have 5 catches for 50 more and score twice against the Browns.

"In short, in life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard; don't foul and don't shirk, but hit the line hard!"
    Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life (1900)

• Nah, they knew all along when he was going to report, and they used a Bill Belichick-type move to keep him from counting on the 53-man roster for the weekend. Cameron Sutton will be placed on I/R and Bell will sign his tender a minute later. I think he will gain 100+ yards rushing, have 5 catches for 50 more and score twice against the Browns.

I believe it is already signed , just so happened right after league offices closed and they won't be back in until Tuesday so cant turn anything in to make it official so they get benefit of the doubt , but without a doubt it was a Bill-I-Cheat move all the way

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• 2017 guru record keeping

week 1.. Q

week 2 Dwins

week 3 Dwins

week 4 Lemon

Week 5 Q

Week 6 DSH

Week 7 DSH

Week 8 DSH

Week 9 BYE

Week 10 Lemon

Week 11 Lemon

Week 12 DSH

WEEK 13 Lemon

WEEK 14 DSH

WEEK 15 Q

WEEK 16 Lemon

WEEK 17 Lemon

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

The post was edited 6 times, last by Lemonhead ().