Alejandro Villanueva participates in mini camp; Le'Veon Bell stays home

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • This is the kind of thing that makes professional football unattractive to me. The Steelers should pony up some money for Al, not a tremendous amount because of his age, but enough to show he's appreciated. They also should tell Bell to sign the franchise tender, and get his @ss to camp. Maybe I'm just getting old.

"In short, in life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard; don't foul and don't shirk, but hit the line hard!"
    Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life (1900)

• AV is in a no win situation , Steelers have him locked up for 2 years on their terms exclusive rights FA and then Restricted FA ..

that being said the team is in talks with him and his rep , something they do not need to do but are doing it anyways ...

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• AV is in a no win situation , Steelers have him locked up for 2 years on their terms exclusive rights FA and then Restricted FA ..

that being said the team is in talks with him and his rep , something they do not need to do but are doing it anyways ...

That really tells me that they are serious about keeping him around. I hope his agent is looking out for AV and not just himself.

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!