Steelers/Draftsteel Discord Server?

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Interested in steelers/draft talk discord for draftsteel? 2

1. Yes, and I'd participate more (0) 0%
    2. Yes, I'd try it out (0) 0%
    3. Interested but need to learn more (2) 100%
    4. Not interested in draftsteel discord, but would still visit the forum (0) 0%
    5. Actively against a discord server (0) 0%
    6. I don't care (0) 0%

I would usually post a question/discussion like this in the private moderators forum, but I know we have a lot of readers who aren't necessarily registered or logged in. I would invite all of you to register or login to participate in the poll in this thread. Although there are bigger Steelers communities out there, I strive to keep this one on the cutting edge as far as the backend and forum software are concerned. I'm concerned with both improving the experience for current users, and making this an attractive place for others to join in.

So I want to gage the interest level in integrating a discord server/app into this site. Discord is one of the hottest community communication tools out there today, integrating chat messages, voice chat, and so much more. If you want to know more I encourage you to visit the Discord website - https://discordapp.com

So chime in here or vote in the poll whether you'd be interested!

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• It is the off-season after all. We'll implement the tech and features to make sure this is a site that people want to use. Later this summer, after a few more upgrades, a mail will be sent out to all users as well.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• sorry guys... i am not up to date on all the new cool stuff. i am pretty much just a basic log on and post from a text box forum guy. but the idea is a sweet one. this time of the year is really a bad time because it is slow. but no matter what i call this forum home.