Tuitt's Arm

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Looks like Tuitt's bicep is not torn.

Contrary to a report from last night, it sounds like the Pittsburgh Steelers are in a best-case scenario with defensive end Stephon Tuitt. Per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Tuitt did not suffer a bicep tear during Sundays win over the Cleveland Browns and is now considered week-to-week.

Follow 48-La4Vw_normal.jpgIan Rapoport  ✔@RapSheet Some good news for the #Steelers. Source says DE Stephon Tuitt is week-to-week with a biceps injury. Not season-ending. “He’s OK,” one said.
    12:54 PM - Sep 11, 2017

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Sunday night the team feared Tuitt had suffered a torn biceps and ultimately miss the entire year. An MRI was scheduled for today and it sounds like the Steelers realized it wasn’t nearly that severe after getting those results back.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2…ear-considered-week-week/

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• seen this on social media , is far better news than anticipated and is why its always best to wait for medical testing results to come back before proclaiming the sky is falling ( like some do ) , I think we have the pieces in place to hold down the fort until Tuitt is back at 100%

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• You never like an injury but a lot better than it could have been. Hope he didn't initially strain that bicep while holding up that hefty contract lol

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Of course, something like this always seem to happen after a signing that could possibly lock up the future of a potential HOF'er or otherwise key cog in the machine... I'm just glad it's not serious. But I do hope that he and Dupree don't try to rush back too soon. I'd like to see both of them back by week 3-4.