Steelers vs Da'Bear's guru thread

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • lot of things to look at in this one ...

Tendencies ....

Steelers in what many would call a trap game

Steelers historic poor play vs underwhelming teams on the road under Tomlin ( Cowher too )

Historical info

Steelers 1-11 lifetime vs bears in Chicago

Latest vibe for Steelers

Being hailed as one of the better Defenses in the league even though they have only faced a rookie QB in Kizer and a well traveled journeyman backup thus far

Latest vibe/interesting stat for Bears
    Bears where down 26 points at the half last week while their QB Glennon only had 1 ball touch the ground in the first half 13-16 ( 2 picks )

bears rebounded in second half outscoring the Bucs 7-6

Glennon is 1-0 lifetime Vs Steelers

While many think the Steelers will lay it on the bears and beat them into submission to be quite frank i doubt it happens ( but hope it does )

I look for a fairly well contested Game and for the Steelers to sneak out of town with the W

27-19

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• Boy this is tough. Part of me thinks we are going to blow the Bears out, the other part says it's going to be another nail biter.

Bell finally runs for over 100. AB catches his first TD and does some really unattractive celebration dance......but doesn't get penalized. Dupree gets two sacks. Steelers create three turnovers.

Steelers-31

Bears-10

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• just about done with the entire league ...

the level of disrespect is at an all time high , and I will be damned if I put money in these lowlife bastards pockets any longer screw them and screw Art 2 too ..

what a yellow coward he is , his namesake is rolling over in his grave

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• just about done with the entire league ...

the level of disrespect is at an all time high , and I will be damned if I put money in these lowlife bastards pockets any longer screw them and screw Art 2 too ..

what a yellow coward he is , his namesake is rolling over in his grave

I agree. Can't support the actions of Steelers players, coaches and ownership today. Just not interested anymore.

"In short, in life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard; don't foul and don't shirk, but hit the line hard!"
    Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life (1900)

• someone else will have to handle the guru thread and record keeping ... I am done with Steelers football and the NFL

may still blog a bit on site for draft as that is college football

but may not too just don't know

Ben Franklin