Week 5 Steelers vs Jags Guru

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Maybe the only one who posts here.....but here goes. The Jags seem to have a good D, but who have they played. It looks like our O-Line will be in full swing. I think it will be a good balanced offense this Sunday. Bortles gets crushed multiple times. Probably going to see the boys up front get a workout from their run game. Looking for them to keep the big ground gains to 0.

Steelers-30

Jags-13

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Trap game. Our greatest weakness: a mediocre team.

We're better than them at almost every position. So naturally, we play like crap. Jaguars 24, Steelers 20.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• It's certainly a hard to read game. You just don't know which Steelers Offense is going to show up. Here's something that I floated out on Steelers Depot, that I'll mention here as well: Ben seems to do better when he's working with less talent.

The Steelers listed Bryant on their injury report, and supposedly, as of this writing, he's going to play. But I still expect him to see limited action, for whatever reason, there seems to be a nasty cold virus floating around. If he plays, the Steelers struggle, that's my take. If he sits more than not, I think Ben levels out and plays well enough. I think the Jags D is the real deal, their offense stinks, however. I'll be elated if the Steelers manage to score 28+ in this one.

Steelers 24

Jags 12