Week 6 Steelers @ Chiefs Guru

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Steelers put up a rebound effort, but is it enough against the hottest team in the league?

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, my friend. 31-31 tie game.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• We're about to see if the Steelers are for real this season, or, they're just spinning their wheels. It has to be a full on effort today, in all phases. They can't afford to come out sputtering like they have been. I'm about reluctant to call it for the Steelers. But put it on the toe of Boswell.

Just for the record, Ben is throwing too much. I'm going to assume much of that was because Gilbert was out, so they figured they could get the ball down field better with Hubbard out there. With Gilbert back, I'm expecting much better run support and improved pass protection.....Hubbard sucks.

Steelers 24

Chiefs 20

• I didn't come close to winning guru but kickoff is in five hours so I'm firing up the thread!

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw