Week 7 Bengals @ Steelers Guru

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • I didn't win last week's Guru, but it's almost kickoff - thus I'm making this thread in the honor of both DSH_97 and Lemonhead

Okay, Ben starts breaking out of his funk. He's still not Ben, but he looks more like O'Donnell (non-superbowl O'Donnell) than Kent Graham.

Inexplicably we don't stay with the hot hand and try to pass more than throw. We still win, but not by much. Another heart attack game.

Steelers 27

Bengals 24

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Sorry Q, this past week was a huge pain in the ass.

Honestly, This defense is good enough to hold the Bengals down long enough for this offense to stretch things out of reach. Therefore...the Steelers have better rely on Bryant and find whomever is at TE, to keep the Bengals D off-balance. Plus, they owe the fans after that ass whupping they took against the Jags...

Steelers 28

Bengals 16

• Yeah, I'd give you the undisputed Guru this time around. Ben even "found the TE" -- just that the TE couldn't haul it in...

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Sorry guys,

I was on location for the past week, and for some reason I can't log on to this site with my iPad. I've tried as much as I know how to try. Q, I may need help figuring that out. But if I had been able to get in........Rosie Nix would have been my MVP, we would have two ints four sacks, held A J to under 60 yards, and won 30-14........Damn, I was so close!!

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• If you can't log in via your iPad... the only thing I can think of is... well, I have a handful of ideas. I'll see if I can update some things. When I can find some darned time to dive into it...

• Sorry Q, this past week was a huge pain in the ass.

Honestly, This defense is good enough to hold the Bengals down long enough for this offense to stretch things out of reach. Therefore...the Steelers have better rely on Bryant and find whomever is at TE, to keep the Bengals D off-balance. Plus, they owe the fans after that ass whupping they took against the Jags...

Steelers 28

Bengals 16

This one gets my vote......so get it started DSH!!8o

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!