Week 10 Steelers vs Colts

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • OK, I'll start it......:giggle2:

The Colts line is terrible. Some pressure on Brissett and good coverage on Hilton and the Steelers should have a fine day. Would love to see some good things out of Bryant, but if not, I'm not overly concerned. Ben throws the ball around, hitting six different receivers. Watt and Dupree both get sacks. We win the turnover battle.

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Brissett makes Brisket out of our secondary. The Colts cannot protect the Quarterback, so we don't even try to get the Quarterback. It's the Butler defense: Figure out what their weakness is, and then reason that we needn't exploit it. It's all gotta shake out, right?

Colts 27

Steelers 23

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw