WEEK 12 Steelers vs THE PACK ........Guru

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Sadly I don't think this will be much of a game. I always love this match-up.....The Packers are my favorite NFC team....That being said............

STEELERS-34

PACKERS-19

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Gilbert's absense is exploi--- nah, nevermind.

Steelers 40

Packers 13

They suck, we'll crush them.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• I totally missed last week's GURU. I suck at keeping up, but it was nice to see everyone in on the action in that game.

Word of warning to the secondary, stick to Jordy like loose hair on a woolly sweater. In fact, watch for the WR corp altogether. They won't have very many chances with Hundley, so expect them to make the most of their touches.

Welcome back. Bryant :/

'Burgh 35

Pack 12

• Ended up being a typical Steelers game......right down to the wire. I think this is the second game we've won as time expired.8o

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!