WEEK 14 Steelers vs. Ratbirds.....Part II

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Tough week with the devastating injury to Shazier. Here's hoping for a complete recovery. Boys are probably going to be a bit distracted and undermanned, but I still think they dig down deep for the win.

Steelers-24

Ravens-20

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Ravens 113

Steelers 6

Looking ahead, Tomlin decides to rest everyone except for Grimble, who miraculously manages to run one touchdown in around the third quarter...

...he misses the extra point, though.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Hmmm...

This game is a tough read, and the Steelers have yet to string together a complete game this season. They're at home and it's Raven's week. I hate the schedulers and Goodell. It's the usual run of emotions. But I'm hoping for a better outcome.

Steelers 27

Ravens 17

• Tough call, Lemonhead or DSH. I guess Lemonhead is slightly closer but the way this here is going, want to give the win to whoever starts the next Guru thread first?

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Tough call, Lemonhead or DSH. I guess Lemonhead is slightly closer but the way this here is going, want to give the win to whoever starts the next Guru thread first?

You really went 113-6??

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!