WEEK 15 STEELERS vs. pats

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Well, since we are a day away, I guess I'll get it started. I really believe that we can figure this thing out. Keeping my fingers crossed that Haden and JuJu play tomorrow. We need all the weapons we get. But hay, Miami did it last week.

STEELERS-30

pats-27

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Gronk 177 yards 3 TDs. We forget to try and stop the run.

Cheatriots 48

Steelers 27

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• Q is making this hard, lol.

There's this general feeling from a lot of fans that this is going to be a shootout. I have to agree. I just hope the Steelers are in a good place going into this game. because if they get beaten down like a drum...well, let's not think like that.

Patriots 28

Steelers 35

• Nah, DSH is clearly the winner, because fuck the refs.

Fucking cheaters win again, I'm done with this league.

"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live." - George Bernard Shaw

• I didn't even sleep worth a damn after that game. Maybe 3 hrs? The league doesn't even know it's own rules...

https://twitter.com/Steel_Curtain4/status/942610724475621376

It's long settled, and the owners must move on this. That call basically insulted everyone's intelligence about Football. Of course, Pats fans have defended the call, for the most part.

But even some Pats fans that have said, that's a TD. And you know why? There was a TD call made by the Pats earlier this year, against the Texans. The ball was caught in the EZ, and when the receiver came down, he bobbled the ball as he hit the ground. The ball even touched the ground. And it was still a TD.

This league is so inconsistent with these rulings, that nobody knows anything about catching the ball anymore. They revamped the rules, and gave control over these rulings to nerds that have never even played the game. It's insane. And this is why the owners need to make their move and correct this issue, while they still have fans left.

• Not only that, but on the INT right after that... they grabbed Rogers' jersey and threw him to the ground. No DPI call, of course. That play wouldn't have "seemed" like such a bad decision by Ben had he not been blatantly interfered with.

Patriots had FOUR penalty yards all night. They missed two opportunities to flag Gronk for taunting. And everybody who watched the game knows, that if James' jersey were the other color, that would have been a touchdown.