Week 16 Steelers @ Texans

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • The pain of the season that is 2017 is all but over with. one more game before the Dec 31st meeting with the Browns...

Harrison being let go before the season is over with, is very disappointing. I don't like that move at all...

This game isn't difficult, just hard to get into the anticipation of them playing. I'm not saying the Texans suck or anything like that, I just feel empty inside. That loss to the Pats just reek of bullshit...

Goodell MUST GO.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Texans 17

Steelers 28

• We just need to bear down for this game. Win we are the second seed, thanks to SF. The Texans are so beat up on both sides of the ball........

Steelers-30

Texans-13

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• It appears that we grossly overestimated the Texans, at this point of the season...

Indeed it would appear. Nice to have Haden back, and I was pleased to see others receivers not named AB, step up. I think JuJu ran that same route that he scored from 97 yards.......and what can I say about Hilton. The man knows how to tackle. Still need work on stopping the run, especially if we have to play the Jags again.

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!