PLAYOFFS.......STEELERS vs Jags

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Now that we know our opponent, I will start this thread early, in case anyone wants to chime in, but I will add my prediction in a day or two. #7 guys.....I feel it!

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Hmmmm, If I were coaching (and I'm sure everyone is glad I'm not) I would put in four down linemen and dare Bortles to throw the ball. He had as many rushing yards as he did passing. Everyone except Shazier is healthy including McDonald, who I think will be an impact player this weekend.

Steelers-24

Jags- 13

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• I don't think I've ever been so pissed off after a game, than that Titans v League Refs game.

And then the Jags fans can't stop themselves from talking smack. My god, I want a few of them sent to the hospital after this one. And then there's the game on hand. Respect your opponent. From first whistle to the last, BURN.

Steelers 28

Jags 17

• What a travesty. The whole season, league wide, was a travesty. From beginning to the end, just one thing after another.

Looking at the Steelers season...this is really deserving of it's own thread. But they're not going any further, until they re-up the talent at ILB, and Haley has to go. I've tried so hard to like the guy. But situational football IQ is not his forte and this game proved it.