Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • Here. My main problem, for some reason, I can't log in to this site on my iPad, so I have to use my desktop. Much more cumbersome. I'll be here for all regular season prediction threads. Where's Q?

"this place is a bit like Atlas Shrugged" ---Lemonhead

"I think we're going to need a bigger boat"

"Oh George, not the livestock"!

• Here. My main problem, for some reason, I can't log in to this site on my iPad, so I have to use my desktop. Much more cumbersome. I'll be here for all regular season prediction threads. Where's Q?

apple sucks , maybe that is why ? LOL

honestly no idea what would cause that Q probably would have the answer but I haven't seen him in forever

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

• Thought I would shout into the echo chamber just to see if anyone might be listening.

Thought I would shout into the echo chamber just to see if anyone might be listening.

shout into the echo chamber just to see if anyone might be listening.
    echo chamber just to see if anyone might be listening.

see if anyone might be listening

might be listening.

Listening

tening

ing

in

g

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin