Ravens at Steelers Guru

Hello members and visitors! The forum has been upgraded to a new server and new forum software versions. We are in the process of tidying up and making it look nicer, but for now, please check out our two newest themes: Steel Nexus and Steel Nexus Worksafe!
  • I was waiting to see if Ju Ju was going to play after being limited in practice earlier in the week.

I'm looking for a game a lot like the Vikings at Rams on Thursday. Both offenses are going to have success, but the defense that can come up with a stop when it is most needed will provide the margin of victory.

I think the Steelers will be that team, and Matthew Thomas will be the guy to step up. It could be a sack, an interception or just a QB hurry, but my crystal ball says the undrafted rookie becomes the difference maker.

The two tight end formation continues to be successful. Jesse James gets a red zone TD.

James Washington will see significant playing time and contribute with a long TD reception.

James Conner will serve as the every down back, but Steven Ridley gets more than 5 snaps. Running game continues to be an afterthought in the Roethlisberger offense.

Steelers will not commit more than 10 penalties.

Steelers 33

Ravens 31

"In short, in life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard; don't foul and don't shirk, but hit the line hard!"
    Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life (1900)