Visitor 4/4/2017

Welcome, readers and visitors! To get the most out of DraftSteel be sure to register for the site, or log in if you're already a member. Registered members can take part in forum discussions, comment on feature articles, and more - including poll voting, the arcade, and exclusive members-only access to Gameday and Draft Day chat rooms. We hope to have you join the conversation soon!

• I hope not OSO , pass rushers are risky picks that becomes multiplied when they are small school pass rushers , more projection is required on an already high projection position ...

I like small school prospects as much or more than most but not in round 1 . not with so much on the line , picks are just to valuable .

and the only way I take a guy like Rivers is if I am willing to double down on the pos early ( which I have no issue with ) if we are talking rd 2 and again by round 4 .

just my thoughts on it
      "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
      Ben Franklin