Steelers Golson stoped at airport with gun

Welcome, readers and visitors! To get the most out of DraftSteel be sure to register for the site, or log in if you're already a member. Registered members can take part in forum discussions, comment on feature articles, and more - including poll voting, the arcade, and exclusive members-only access to Gameday and Draft Day chat rooms. We hope to have you join the conversation soon!

• One Side Only wrote:

Not as bad as Marshawn Lynch knocking a phone out of a kid's hand.

Why do pro athletes feel the need to carry a hand gun everywhere they go? Gotta be gangsta.
      well to be fair I carry a handgun every where I go too , I am not nearly the target they would be driving swanky cars flashy clothes and jewelry etc the point being this world is a pretty messed up place where innocent people get stuck in bad situations all the time and I just want to give myself the most amount of options I can to increase my chances at survival ..

I am licensed to carry and well trained , I would advise any law abiding citizen to become licensed and well trained because it is your responsibility to ensure your own safety , Police come after the fact not before the fact it may say to protect and serve but in all honesty its closer to " to report and find "
      "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
      Ben Franklin
    • Shoes wrote:

I'd boot his A$$, he's been nothing but a parasite since day one. I have a concealed carry permit but have enough sense to know airports are a no-no. Moron, plain and simple.
      this is probably a bootable offense, but with the current situation the steelers have at CB the almost have to try to see if he might be a legitimate slot guy even. they need secondary help and edge help, not to mention Ben wants a TE and a WR and RB wouldn't be a mistake of a pick either. i doubt they draft a QB, but currently they almost have to give him a shot and hope he can play...
    • ubudog wrote:

Shoes wrote:

I'd boot his A$$, he's been nothing but a parasite since day one. I have a concealed carry permit but have enough sense to know airports are a no-no. Moron, plain and simple.
      this is probably a bootable offense, but with the current situation the steelers have at CB the almost have to try to see if he might be a legitimate slot guy even. they need secondary help and edge help, not to mention Ben wants a TE and a WR and RB wouldn't be a mistake of a pick either. i doubt they draft a QB, but currently they almost have to give him a shot and hope he can play...
      Ben claims he never said that ... for what its worth
      "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
      Ben Franklin